Globegistics was a niche shipping carrier and consolidator that helped eCommerce businesses access foreign markets by reaching international customers at economical rates. They boasted a wide variety of integrated shipping software partners such as EasyPost, Endicia, ShippingEasy, Easyship, ShipHero and more. Recently, Asendia required the company.
Globegistics provided a wide variety of international shipping and mailing services. By integrating with several shipping software providers, their services allowed eCommerce businesses to easily reach customers in any part of the world. They also claimed some of the quickest delivery timeframes on the market, with their “Standard” bulk shipment service averaging between just 5-9 business days. However, it was important for users to keep an eye out for postage markups on top of their published prices. Globegistics’ bread and butter was shipping time-sensitive documents and small parcels. Still, there was always an even cheaper way to quickly ship lightweight packages internationally with USPS…and it’s called Simple Export Rate.
- Wide variety of integrations with several shipping software providers
- Users could protect international parcels with shipping insurance through their partnership with U-Pic
- Easily ship parcels to the United Kingdom
- Globegistics was an official US Sales Agent for Royal Mail, Europe’s largest parcel delivery network
- Browse more features
- eCommerce businesses could reach virtually any address around the globe in 2-5 business days with their “Express” international air freight service
- This service included pickups, customs clearance, duties and taxes, and signature proof of delivery
- Large amount of educational resources on their prior website
- Phone support was during normal business hours
- Email support was also available on their website
Not sure if Globegistics is right for you?
To explore the best carriers, check our guide: