iD Commerce and Logistics was a fulfillment center and logistics company based just west of Chicago, Illinois. As a “premier business process outsourcer” to a wide variety of companies (including some Fortune 500 brands), they specialized in product fulfillment and marketing fulfillment services. Recently, Symbia Logistics acquired the company.
iD Commerce and Logistics boasted that clients could drastically lower operational costs as a result of outsourcing fulfillment to them, especially eCommerce businesses like subscription boxes. They claimed that subscription clients decreased overall operational costs by 15-30% a year and decreased overall freight spending by 10-30%. In addition to providing the standard fulfillment services like packaging, assembly, kitting, inventory management, returns processing and more, they also created custom branded packaging for clients. On their prior website, they heavily advertised that clients were able to get that coveted “Seller Fulfilled Prime” badge on Amazon. iD took care of fulfillment for a wide variety of businesses in various industries, such as E-tail sellers and subscription boxes.
- Fulfillment services tailored to a variety of industries such as E-tail businesses, subscription boxes, direct response, catalog, and continuity
- Integrate their software with major marketplaces such as Amazon
- Custom packaging services available for clients
- Browse more features
- Clients could use iD’s “Enterprise Commerce Solution” to easily manage all operations through a single integrated commerce platform
- Platform included order management, customer relations management, inventory management, integration management and more
- Phone support was available during normal business hours
- Email and contact form was also available on their prior website