The MUNBYN thermal printer is a USB-connected printer that allows users to print a large variety of shipping label sizes, including 2×7″ and 4×6″ labels.
On the surface, the MUNBYN thermal label printer looks like a pretty sweet deal. The price point is relatively attractive, it prints a huge selection of label sizes (including 2×7″ and 4×6″), and the design is fairly sleek. This makes it perfect for printing off shipping labels for packages of any size, as well as customs forms that require the standard 4×6″ sizes. Since it works with all these different sizes, it’s a great printer for pairing with online shipping software.
That said, things start to get clunky with the MUNBYN when you start getting into the need for a mobile setup. You can only connect to a computer via a USB cable, whereas some other label printers offer wireless printing and instantaneous response. If you’re working on a desktop computer with plenty of USB works, the MUNBYN is a solid option. However, mobile setups are a different story. If you use a mobile device or a laptop without USB ports, it may make sense to spring for a wireless printer.
MUNBYN Thermal Printer Highlights:
- Connect to a computer via USB cable
- Auto-detect label sizes when you insert them into the printer
- Print a wide variety of label sizes, including 2×7″ and 4×6″ shipping labels
- 2-year warranty from date of purchase
- Out-of-the-country support may be spotty, with WhatsApp and email support available on the MUNBYN website
Not sure if the MUNBYN Thermal Printer is right for you?
To explore better, more versatile options, check out our guide: