OrangeDS is a private shipping carrier that also doubles as a postage consolidator and global fulfillment network. They offer clients discounted shipping rates and competitive delivery times, using USPS for last mile delivery. Specializing in international shipping, OrangeDS ships to over 220 countries.
If your E-commerce business is shipping parcels internationally, OrangeDS is an alternative to the major carriers. They offer volume discounts for businesses shipping lots of parcels, as well as global fulfillment services to get your products to your customers quickly. While the fulfillment aspect of their business is a nice perk, potential clients should keep in mind that they add markups on top of their actual published postage prices. Therefore, you’ll get even better discounts if you use shipping software to buy postage online. Generally speaking, we think you’re better off shipping with USPS in the first place…especially if you can keep your fulfillment in-house. You can even take advantage of a special international service called Simple Export Rate, which is hands down the cheapest way to send parcels under 4 pounds internationally with USPS.
- Ship to over 220 countries worldwide, including countries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Their Global Fulfillment Program allows for outsourcing fulfillment at strategic locations throughout the United States and other foreign countries
- Integrate their API with multiple marketplaces and shopping carts
- Use their browser-based portal OrangeTrac to manage and review your shipments
- Contact form available on their website
Not sure if OrangeDS is right for you?
To explore the best carriers, check our guide: