Scheduling a FedEx pickup is simple. If you’ve got a bulk shipment, it certainly beats dragging all your packages to the FedEx store. FedEx pickups can even be done for free with a FedEx Business Account, though you’ll need to register and complete a business profile prior to scheduling your pickup.
We’ve laid out a step-by-step guide for scheduling your FedEx pickup below.
Scheduling a FedEx Pickup
- First, you’ll have to create a FedEx account and setup a FedEx account number.
- Click “Create an Account”
- Fill out your personal details and click “Next”
- If you already have a FedEx account number, enter it in the field. If you don’t, click “Create FedEx Account Number”
- Enter your billing details to create your Account Number
- Once you’ve created an Account Number, go to Schedule a Pickup.
- Choose your account details
- Enter the Pickup Address
- Enter the Package Information
- Complete the form requirements in this field, which include: Number of Packages, Total Weight, Pickup Time, and any special instructions
- Optionally, toggle Pickup Notifications (these are helpful if you’d like to get email or phone notifications as the package progresses through its route)
- Once you complete all the sections, click “Schedule Pickup”
Pro Tip: Any fees associated with the pickup will be billed to the debit/credit card you provided during your account registration.
You’re All Set!
That wasn’t so bad, was it? If you want more info on scheduling a FedEx pickup, pop over to their website and check out their pickup options.