ShippingEasy is cloud-based shipping software that charges a monthly fee. This software platform allows users to easily manage E-commerce orders across multiple sales channels to quickly process and print shipping labels. It currently has over 60 E-commerce integrations, such as 3dcart, Magento, Squarespace, Volusion, Walmart, and more.
Whether you’re an E-commerce business owner or an online merchandise retailer, ShippingEasy provides postage for a wide selection of carriers. ShippingEasy boasts about features such as inventory management and automated label printing. In addition, they advertise some of the lowest shipping rates available, but it’s important to be careful of hidden postage markups. Unfortunately many users have commented that the steep learning curve of this complicated software often results in them accidentally overspending on postage. Also, some of the company’s more helpful features aren’t available unless you pay for a subscription, such as phone and live chat support.
ShippingEasy has a wide variety of features for E-commerce retailers.
- Connect your UPS or FedEx account directly to the platform
- Automate your tracking and customer notifications
- Easily import and manage your orders with the ability to filter, sort, and combine orders
- Print and process labels in batches
- Browse more features
- Free for up to 50 shipments per month
- Manage your inventory directly on the platform
- 30-day free trial
- Wide variety of training options available, such as documents and live online webinars
- 24/7 live chat support and phone support during regular business hours (starting with their “Standard” subscription)
Not sure if ShippingEasy is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: