Aramex offers a variety of shipping services such as Express, Land Freight, Air Freight and Ocean Freight. In addition, customers can track every parcel they ship anywhere in the world, and can also receive real time notifications. Another perk is that Aramex recently partnered with WhatsApp for Business. This partnership will allow customers to highly personalize their delivery preferences and receive support, all through WhatsApp. While Aramex operates worldwide, their bread and butter seems to be delivering parcels to and from Middle Eastern countries. Therefore, we suggest looking at some other carrier options if your E-commerce business has international customers. USPS international shipping is still one of our favorite choices due to a special international service called Simple Export Rate. Simple Export Rate is the cheapest way to ship parcels under 4 pounds internationally with USPS, and you won’t find better rates anywhere else.
- Next business day and same day delivery for urgent domestic packages
- Customs clearance
- Customizable API solution
- Potential clients can apply for their “Startup Support Program”
- Small businesses accepted into the program receive mentorship, competitive rates and sustainability support
- Contact form available on their website for support requests