Australia Post is the premier mail and parcel delivery service in Australia. They offer domestic and international shipping services for consumers and businesses alike.
Australia Post is the biggest shipping carrier in the land down under. Similar to USPS, they have Post Office locations throughout the entire country. They offer postage discounts for customers shipping parcels in bulk. Customers can also buy postage online and print postage at home. In addition, they can also schedule free pickups directly from their homes. On top of integrating with popular marketplaces, Australia Post also offers integrations with niche E-commerce platforms such as Farmhouse, TMall, JD, and Lazada. Another perk is that E-retailers can add their user-friendly widgets to their websites and online stores, which is pretty cool, if we say so ourselves.
- Over 4,300 Post Offices nationwide, including 2,500+ locations in remote and rural areas
- Bulk discounts available through their “MyPost Business“
- E-retailers can add widgets to their online stores such as a postage calculator and different delivery options
- eBay flat rate satchels allow eBay retailers to ship domestic parcels at low flat rates
- Contact form available on their website for support, missing items, complaints, etc.
- Phone support also available from 8 am – 6 pm, Monday-Friday