The DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo is DYMO’s mid-tier printer in the 450 series, featuring an output speed of 71 labels per minute in a wide variety of formats.
If you’re in the market for a sleek, easy-to-use printer that prints lots of labels quickly, you may not need to look any further than the Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo. From our experience, it was quite painless to set up, and the two starter rolls of address labels that came with the box were a nice touch. Printing up to 71 labels per minute, its maximum output is roughly 40% more than its little cousin, the LabelWriter 450. That explains the “turbo” part of the name. That said, the LabelWriter 450 Turbo is not the most turbo printer out there…and it’s not the cheapest, either.
There are other options out there to consider if saving money is a priority, such as the Brother QL-800W. The QL-800W is only $65, and it actually prints up to 93 2×7″ shipping labels per minute. That’s a whole lot of bang for the buck, if our opinion means anything.
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Highlights:
- Print up to 71 labels per minute
- Users can print address labels, name badges, file folder labels and more, up to a maximum size of 2×7″
- Connect to a any Mac or Windows computer or tablet via a USB cable
- Includes 2 starter rolls of address labels
- Phone support from Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Contact form also available on the DYMO website
Not sure if the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo is right for you?
To explore better, more versatile options, check out our guide: