Fosdick Fulfillment is an industry leading bi-coastal fulfillment company with over fifty years of experience in fulfilling direct to consumer orders. Their company has worked with a wide range of clients over the years such as General Electric, IBM, and American Express. Fosdick was even in charge of sending out Richard Simmons’ famous exercise videos back in the day. If you’ve never seen one, check this out. You’re welcome.
Fosdick Fulfillment is an enormous company with over 50 years of experience in the fulfillment business. They specialize in fulfillment for E-commerce retailers, subscription boxes, and brick-and-mortar retail distribution. They also provide credit card processing services and television direct response fulfillment (think infomercials). In addition, Fosdick provides clients with favorable postage rates and access to their “best in the business” shipping network. However, you’re not going to beat the kind of postage discounts you’ll get from using shipping software to buy postage online. That’s always something to keep in mind, even when your business does start outsourcing fulfillment. To speak frankly, since they’re such a big company, we don’t think it makes sense to work with them unless you’re willing to shell out a big budget.
- Full suite of fulfillment services such as order taking, warehousing, kitting, assembly, pick and pack, returns processing, shipping and more
- Integrate with all major marketplaces and shopping carts
- Flexible and customizable API solution
- Browse more features
- “National Footprint” boasts over 2 million square feet of facility space
- Fosdick has distribution points throughout the country, so clients’ products are never too far away from their customers
- Same-day shipping services available
- Phone number and contact form available on their website