ShipStation is a powerful web-based shipping software built for eCommerce retailers that operate across multiple channels. ShipStation offers discounted postage from many of the world’s top carriers. It also boasts direct integrations with over 150 popular marketplaces and shopping carts, such as Big Cartel, eBay, Jet.com, Volusion and more.
If you’re an eCommerce retailer selling across lots of different platforms, ShipStation may be a good shipping software choice. ShipStation integrates with all of the major E-commerce shopping carts and marketplaces. That makes it easy for you to manage and ship all your online orders. Whether your small business is just starting out or you’re an E-commerce behemoth, their platform could help you streamline both shipping and order fulfillment. Unfortunately, ShipStation is known to add hidden postage markup in addition to the monthly fees they charge – this may not be the most cost effective option.
ShipStation boasts many features for eCommerce retailers, big and small.
- Import your orders from any selling channel
- Create pre-printed shipping labels for all your orders
- Save time with customizable automation rules for shipping and order fulfillment
- Add unlimited sales channels and scale your business
- Browse more features
- Get up to 40% off USPS rates and 29% off FedEx rates
- Enormous range of E-commerce integration options
- 24/7 online support and phone support during normal business hours
- 30-day free trial
- Numerous training options available, such as documents, webinars, and in-person training
Not sure if ShipStation is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check out our guide: