Specializing in same-day delivery, Stuart is a private courier that employs a fleet of independent bike messengers in the United Kingdom, France and Spain. Stuart is an app available for download from the App Store and the Google Play store. In that sense, it is similar to other app-based delivery services such as Postmates and Uber Eats.
Stuart provides unique same-day delivery services with real time tracking. In fact, Stuart is famous for delivering products less than an hour after customers place their order! As a result, the company has caught on quickly and grown popular with businesses in concentrated European cities. However, service is currently limited to the UK, France or Spain. Since the United States is much more spread out than those countries, it’s tough to see a company like Stuart really catching on here to complete last mile delivery.
- Their customizable API integrates into your online store
- This allows you to easily add on-demand delivery to your checkout portal
- Your customers can edit their location, choose their delivery time, and track deliveries in real time
- Gig-economy model lets people sign up to become independent couriers and work on their own time
- No surge pricing
- Contact form available on their website