Geared towards users with development knowledge, UltraCart is an E-commerce platform that allows users to create their own highly customizable storefronts.
UltraCart is a fine choice for E-commerce businesses pulling in a lot of revenue. Users can design their storefront from a wide variety of customizable themes. In addition, UltraCart boasts a large amount of built-in integrations without the need for add-ons, such as payment, fulfillment, SEO, and analytics. However, we’ve found that the interface isn’t as user friendly as some other platforms, and takes quite a bit of time to get the hang of. It’s also important to note that users can’t sell an unlimited amount of products; the amount of products you can sell is based on the subscription plan you pay for. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for your E-commerce business, there are other options with less restrictions out there that you should check out…and they’re even easier to use.
- Build your website from a large selection of customizable themes
- Sell products and manage multiple storefronts from one account
- The amount of products are limited based on the subscription plan you choose
- Automatic translations make it easy to sell to international customers
- Customizable checkout page design
- All checkout pages are secure and PCI compliant
- Browse more features
- Free trial available
- Four subscription levels: Small ($49.95/month), Medium ($79.95/month), Large ($299.95/month), and Enterprise ($499.95/month)
- Built-in integrations such as payment, fulfillment, marketing, and analytics
- On-page editing lets users make changes to their website without having to go through the backend
- Phone, email, and Skype support available
- Contact form also available on their website