Rockwell Sands, Editor in Chief of Shipping School, gets different quotes for a package and uses his preferred shipping software option to buy a label at the cheapest price possible.
In this Video You’ll Learn:
- How to use shipping to buy a shipping label from your own home or office
- All you need is a computer, the Internet, a credit/debit card, and a printer
- Why shipping costs can make or break your small business’ margins
- How to get quotes from different major shipping software platforms to shop for the best rates possible
- Why USPS Priority Mail Cubic is the cheapest way to send small, heavier packages like subscription boxes
- How to run your business totally “contactless” and schedule free USPS pickups for your packages
Quick Overview of How to Use Shipping Software to Buy Postage:
With all the tools at our disposal nowadays, there’s no reason to ever to go the Post Office to ship a package!
Watch Rockwell Sands as he ships a 5 pound, 14 ounce 10x7x4″ package from Los Angeles to New Mexico. The following were the prices given by three different major shipping software options, for the exact same shipping service (Priority Mail 3-day delivery):