A publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange, Stamps.com is an enormous conglomerate with scores of subsidiaries. In a nutshell, it is a monthly subscription service that allows you to print USPS postage from home. Stamps.com also has a large variety of marketplace integrations, allowing users to import orders from any store they are selling from. Examples of such integrations include 3dcart, eBay, Magento, Volusion and more.
While they are one of the largest USPS postage providers in the world, Stamps.com isn’t the best solution for your E-commerce business. They frequently advertise that you’ll get the “lowest USPS rates” if you sign up with them. However, their USPS discounts only reach up to 40% off of domestic shipments. There are other shipping software solutions out there that will give you more than double this discount, so we suggest doing your homework.
- Discounted USPS rates, up to 40% off
- Easily purchase stamps for your mail and shipping labels for your parcels
- Automatically import your orders from nearly every marketplace
- Use one simple dashboard to manage and ship all your orders from all your stores
- Browse more features
- Free 4-week trial version
- Get $5 in postage and a free USB-powered shipping scale when you sign up
- All the top direct thermal label printer brands are compatible
- Free telephone support from live customer service representatives
Not sure if Stamps.com is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: