Focused on boosting SEO rankings, 3dcart is a cloud-based software that allows users to design their own websites featuring built-in E-commerce stores.
3dcart brands themselves “the best E-commerce platform for SEO.” They aren’t entirely off base: their platform boasts more SEO tools than almost all other E-commerce platforms out there. However, the platform has its fair share of drawbacks. Dissatisfied users often complain about outdated and clunky design templates—and when it comes to online sales, image is everything. Another common complaint is that customer service is spotty. Some users even claim they had to wait several hours to get a response from live chat support! Our opinion? SEO doesn’t mean much if your site is hard to navigate. Therefore, it wouldn’t hurt for you to check out some other options.
- All subscription plans allow for unlimited products and API access
- Users can write unlimited SEO tags when adding a product
- Built-in “Promotion Manager” helps drive traffic by offering deals such as coupon codes, Buy 1 Get 1 Free and more
- Over 100 payment integrations like Stripe (for all major credit cards), Square, PayPal and more
- Browse more features
- Design templates aren’t as aesthetically pleasing as other platforms
- Four subscription plans: Startup ($19/month), Basic ($29/month), Plus ($79/month), and Pro ($229/month)
- Choose wisely—they don’t offer refunds on plans!
- 15 day free trial
- 24/7 live chat support
- According to several customers, response sometimes takes a long time