Used and trusted by individuals and businesses alike, eBay is the most famous online marketplace where users can buy and sell nearly any item under the sun.
Initially used mostly by everyday users trying to unload excess stuff online, eBay is now embraced by businesses, as well. Their “Seller Hub” (currently in beta testing) makes it easy for sellers to process orders, analyze performance, create marketing campaigns and more from a single interface. However, the 10% transaction cost is a bit steep, in our opinion. If you’re an individual trying to sell some extra stuff for cash, then eBay is for you…but if your E-commerce business is seriously looking to sell online, it wouldn’t hurt to check out some other alternatives. In our opinion, there are are better all-in-one E-commerce platforms that allow users to create a custom digital storefront, and even access large marketplaces full of built-in customers.
- Manage orders, analyze performance, create marketing campaigns and more from a single dashboard
- Print shipping labels at discounted rates
- PayPal securely handles all payments
- Browse more features
- Quickly list products with a picture and description
- Free to list up to 50 items per month
- $0.30 per listing if you go beyond that
- eBay takes 10% off every sale you make
- Downloadable mobile App from App Store and Google Play store
- Create an account to access customer support