With a heavy emphasis on built-in features and an easy user interface, Volusion is one of the world’s most popular website and E-commerce store builders.
When it comes to all-in-one E-commerce solutions, Volusion may very well take the cake. Users rave about how easy it is to set up their online store and start selling. Clients also praise the mobile interface and the fact that all their features are scalable as businesses grow. Speaking of features: Volusion offers more built-in features than any other E-commerce platform, such as Pinterest integration, Mailchimp, Google Analytics and much more. In addition, users can access USPS discounts of up to 40% off with in-app label printing. While 40% off is a nice discount, it’s not the best you can get. We suggest you buy postage online via shipping software that you can easily integrate directly into your store. One of the biggest downsides is that users need to manually contact customers who abandoned their cart, while a lot of other E-commerce platforms do this automatically.
- Users can easily customize the look and feel of their websites with their site editor
- Sell an unlimited amount of products with all subscription plans
- Accept all major credits cards via Stripe
- Apple Pay and PayPal are also integrated
- Tons of built-in features means users don’t need to download third-party Apps (unless they want to)
- Browse more features
- Incredibly user friendly interface
- Three subscription plans: Personal ($29/month), Professional ($79/month), and Business ($299/month)
- “Prime” plan also available with custom pricing upon request
- 14 day free trial
- 24/7 live chat support
- Phone number also available on their website
I’ve used a few different platforms to set up eCommerce stores and find Volusion to be the most user friendly. It takes some getting used to, like anything (heck, even Apple’s UX takes some getting used to at first). But the dashboard is the most intuitive one I’ve come across and the pricing is sensible! 5 stars.
Volusion is giving a Shopify a run for their money. Tons of adds on already built into the software, and their live chat support is incredible. I’d suggest giving them a try. You can always cancel after 14 days.