If you’ve ever wanted to rep the United States Postal Service brand, now’s your chance! Forever 21 just dropped a new street clothing line inspired by USPS, and it’s making quite a buzz.
Some Pieces in the “Forever 21 x USPS Collection”
The collaboration between these two brands has resulted in quite a few unique pieces of clothing. Some examples of pieces in this collection include:
- T-shirts and sweaters with “Priority” printed across the chest
- “Express Mail” hoodies and tank tops
- Reflective hooded jackets with images of postage labels
- “USPS Express” joggers and sweatpants
- A blue zipper clutch with the classic USPS Sonic Eagle logo
Is This Trademark Infringement?
Nope, it’s official! On their site, Forever 21 notes that USPS gave Forever 21 permission to utilize all of these trademarks under license. In our opinion, this whole thing is a pretty cool strategy for USPS to appeal to younger demographics and spark some conversations.
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!
We have no idea how long these pieces will be available, so we suggest jumping on it sooner rather than later if you want to get your hands on some USPS-inspired clothing. To order some hot new USPS gear, search Forever 21’s website for USPS and take a look around.