The Brother QL-810W is an ultra-fast thermal label printer that allows users to print up to 110 high-quality labels per minute over a wireless network.
If you’re looking to print address labels like a true pro, this is the Brother label printer to get. It features everything you’ll ever need in a thermal label printer: ultra-fast printing and instantaneous response over a wireless network. Quick, easy, and simple. However, the best part about the QL-810W is the price point. Compared to other thermal label printers in its class, $129.99 is well worth the investment, and it won’t put a huge dent in your wallet. If you really want to be fancy and spend another $50, you can spring for its more expensive cousin, the QL-820NWB thermal label printer. However, the QL-810W does does everything that the QL-820NWB does, and at a significantly lower cost.
If you want to commit to a fully mobile setup, the QL-810W also features an optional rechargeable lithium ion battery. Of course, this isn’t included with the printer, so you’ll need to make an additional purchase if you want the portability.
All this said, like all other Brother printers, you can only print labels up to 2″ wide with the QL-810W. That means you won’t be able to print out the standard 4×6″ size for shipping labels, which, in turn, means you won’t be able to print any customs forms. So, if you’re shipping a package internationally, you’ll have to print off your customs form with a regular desktop printer (or another label printer that prints 4×6″ labels).
Brother QL-810W Highlights:
- Print up to 110 address labels per minute
- High quality thermal printing either in black and white or red, up to 300 x 600 dpi
- Easy connectivity – print virtually from anywhere or through a wireless network
- Wide variety of label sizes for different uses, including 2×7″ for shipping labels
- Optional lithium ion battery pack at an additional purchase for full mobile portability
- 2-year limited warranty and exchange service
Not sure if the Brother QL-810W is right for you?
To explore better, more versatile options, check out our guide: