Lawrence Paper Company is a packaging company based in Lawrence, Kansas. They create custom corrugated boxes for retail sale, as well as point of purchase displays for retail outlets. Lawrence Paper Company also doubles as a fulfillment center. As a result, they offer clients services such as inventory management, warehousing, and shipping to any designated location in the country. There are two subdivisions of the company: American Packaging Corporation and Jayhawk Boxes. Both subdivisions focus on the midwest part of the United States.
Lawrence Paper Company specializes in creating retail packaging and point of purchase packaging displays. If your business needs custom corrugated boxes for retail sale or custom displays for retail outlets, Lawrence Paper Company is a fine option. Since they use digital printing methods, their price points are quite affordable and their products are of high quality. However, while they seem to be clearly capable of creating custom packaging for E-commerce businesses, that’s not an area they focus on. Therefore, if you’re looking for custom subscription packaging, it may make sense for you to check out some other packaging companies.
- Box design and creation (corrugating and tinting, printing and labeling, die cutting, folding and gluing)
- Digital printing gets rid of setup fees and tooling costs, making it cheaper and faster to create custom boxes
- Digital cutting table
- Automated cutting system precisely cuts box materials without the need for cutting dies
- Browse more features
- No minimum or maximum order amount
- Complete fulfillment services
- Lawrence Paper Company manages inventory, packages items, warehouses finished products, and ships directly to any retail outlet or distribution center
- Phone support during normal business hours