Newgistics offers discounted shipping rates and standard fulfillment services like kitting, pick and pack, warehousing, and more. However, their real strength seems to lie in customer returns processing rather than business-to-consumer (B2C) delivery. While many large brands rely on Newgistics to handle their fulfillment and return services, small eCommerce business owners may be better off shipping with USPS directly. Doing so will allow business owners to have more control over their inventory and learn the ins and outs of the process before they grow to the point where they need to start outsourcing fulfillment.
- Proprietary “ncommerce” solution integrates with all marketplaces on a single platform
- “SmartLabel+” barcode technology streamlines the returns process
- When customers send a package back, Newgistics intercepts it at one of their many regional facilities
- In addition to verifying contents, they can either refurbish items, dispose, resell, donate or liquidate
- Standard fulfillment services such as kitting, pick and pack, warehousing and more
- Browse more features
- Rated a top 3PL three years in a row by Multichannel Merchant
- National fulfillment network boasts over 1.2 million square feet of warehouse space
- Contact form on their website automatically redirects to Pitney Bowes
Not sure if Newgistics is right for you?
To explore the best carriers, check our guide: