This a tricky one. Newgistics offers discounted shipping rates and standard fulfillment services like kitting, pick and pack, warehousing and more. However, their real strength seems to lie in customer returns processing rather than business to consumer (B2C) delivery. Scores of aggravated customers lament that their packages have gotten lost in transit after Newgistics drops them off USPS sorting facilities for last mile delivery. Another common complaint is that customer service is extremely difficult to get ahold of. Some customers say they couldn’t get ahold of anyone at all! With all of the bad juju out there on this company, we think you’re better off shipping with USPS directly…especially if your E-commerce business can still handle in-house fulfillment.
- Proprietary “ncommerce” solution integrates with all marketplaces on a single platform
- “SmartLabel+” barcode technology streamlines the returns process
- When customers send a package back, Newgistics intercepts it at one of their many regional facilities
- In addition to verifying contents, they can either refurbish items, dispose, resell, donate or liquidate
- Standard fulfillment services such as kitting, pick and pack, warehousing and more
- Browse more features
- Rated a top 3PL three years in a row by Multichannel Merchant
- Potential customers should still be wary of the large amount of negative reviews
- National fulfillment network boasts over 1.2 million square feet of warehouse space
- Contact form on their website automatically redirects to Pitney Bowes
Not sure if Newgistics is right for you?
To explore the best carriers, check our guide: