PinnacleCart is a cloud-based eCommerce platform that allows merchants to create digital storefronts, market, and sell products without technical expertise.
PinnacleCart is on the lesser-known side of eCommerce platforms, but this SaaS offers pretty substantial features. It also boasts zero transaction fees, and the price of their subscriptions is comparable to other eCommerce platforms. Upon scouring the website, it looks to be able to flex all the muscles of other online shopping carts. Users can list unlimited products and SKU’s with any of the subscriptions. However, one thing worth pointing out is that PinnacleCart’s subscription tiers are based on how much traffic your site is getting. If your site requires more bandwidth to accommodate more visitors, you’ll automatically be kicked up to the next subscription tier. Some users may not necessarily want that. All in all, there are more powerful, widely-used options out there such as Shopify that make it just as easy to create a digital storefront and sell products.
- Build and design your own custom online storefront
- Choose from ample design themes
- List unlimited products and SKU’s
- Organize items in unlimited categories and subcategories
- Sell on already-existing websites and/or upload products to Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo and more
- Browse more features
- 14-day free trial
- Zero transaction fees
- Three different subscription tiers: Start Up ($44.95), Standard ($94.95), and Advanced ($199.95). They also offer an Enterprise plan for high-volume business, for which you’ll have to call to request the pricing
- Phone, email, and live chat support available Monday-Friday from 6 am – 5 pm MST
- Online support center with resources also available