Productiv Fulfillment is a major fulfillment center network that caters to businesses of all sizes. Their core operation is managing order fulfillment and logistics so clients can focus solely on growing their businesses. A big name in the fulfillment game, Productiv has partnered with some high-brow brands, such as Apple, Walmart, Nintendo, Sephora and many more.
If your business is looking to start outsourcing fulfillment, Productiv Fulfillment may be a good choice to consider. They have warehouse locations in every major region of the United States, so your products are never too far away from your customers. As a result, they are able to ship out parcels to 80% of the continental US within 2 days. On top of providing the typical fulfillment services like kitting, warehousing and inventory management, they also provide packaging in the form of folding cartons, corrugated boxes, heat sealed bags and more. However, potential clients should note that while Productiv is able to create custom packaging for subscription box businesses, it isn’t one of their core areas of expertise. Although Productiv is one of the industry leaders in fulfillment, we’re big proponents of in-house fulfillment—especially if your business is still at a point where you can keep up with orders.
- Domestic and international shipping
- On top of shipping directly to consumers, Productiv also ships to stores and distribution centers
- Kitting, picking and packing
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Managing returns and reverse logistics
- Browse more features
- Able to package and ship products with ORM-D materials
- They work with large makeup and cosmetic companies such as Coppertone and Sephora
- Ships to 80% of the continental United States in 2 days with all major carriers
- Phone support during normal business hours
- Email support also available on their website