Based in Raleigh, North Carolina, Riley Life is a fulfillment company and third-party logistics provider for E-commerce businesses. They advertise themselves as a “single source partner” for E-commerce businesses, which is a pretty accurate description.
If your’e thinking about outsourcing fulfillment for your business, Riley Life is a fulfillment center that lets you be as hands on as you want. Riley Life provides all the standard fulfillment services at competitive prices, such as kitting, packaging, labeling, returns processing and more. Clients are able to integrate their warehouse management system with all major marketplaces and shopping carts. In addition, they create custom packaging for clients and can even act as an importer of record if your manufacturer is overseas. However, you can accomplish a good portion of these things with in-house fulfillment. For most E-commerce businesses just starting out, we highly suggest keeping it in-house until your business absolutely NEEDS to start outsourcing fulfillment.
- Standard order fulfillment services such as kitting, packaging, and returns processing
- Integrate their warehouse management system with all major marketplaces and shopping carts
- Custom packaging services also provided
- Flat rate shipping for parcels up to 20 pounds across the continental United States
- Service classes include 2-day delivery and standard delivery
- Browse more features
- Reach 98.8% of the United States population within 2 days
- Riley Life can act as importer of record if your manufacturer is overseas
- Mass personalization services provide a hand-written note to each customer when they make a purchase
- These notes address customers by their first name, are signed with your name, and go in every order. It’s the little things like this that go a long way!
- Request help with their Client Support Center on their website
- Phone and email support also available