ShipHawk is a fresh take on modern transportation management software for large companies. ShipHawk is more of an enterprise software rather than a normal shipping software solution. That’s a fancy way of saying it’s geared more towards big companies rather than small businesses. As a result, their software acts as more of an overall logistics solution rather than a third-party postage provider for E-commerce businesses. This makes it a good option for if your business is undertaking a lot of LTL (less than truckload) freight shipping and needs to optimize carrier costs.
ShipHawk is popular with U.S. based, high-volume shippers that spend at least $500,000 per year on shipping. On that note, ShipHawk is quite expensive. Their first “Standard” subscription tier starts off at $1,500/month and allows you to ship up to 10,000 parcels and 250 freight shipments. This isn’t the best option if you’re a small business focusing solely on shipping packages. Also, you’ll need to subscribe to at least their “Pro” tier for $3,000/month to utilize similar features you can get from other shipping software options. Lastly, ShipHawk’s “Standard” plan only comes with 1 store integration. That’s not ideal if you’re trying to place your products across multiple sales channels.
- Eliminate shipping errors and failed deliveries with address validation ($0.01 per address)
- Access Commercial Plus Pricing
- Ship both packages and freight shipments
- Optimize shipping costs with algorithms that give you the lowest-priced carrier & route combinations
- Browse more features
- Free demo version available
- Packing optimization that allows you to choose the correct boxes based on your actual inventory and packing material
- Assess how each customer impacts your bottom line with built-in customer profitability analytics
- 24/7 online support and phone support during normal business hours