With over $82 billion sold, Shopify is the premier “all-in-one” E-commerce platform that allows users to easily create and customize an online storefront.
In our opinion, Shopify is the best all-in-one solution for E-commerce businesses to sell online. Their platform is the perfect mix of ease and functionality. Unlike other platforms such as OpenCart and Magento, Shopify users don’t need any development knowledge or experience to start selling. Also, while its interface is user friendly and easy to use, it doesn’t lose functionality as your business grows like other basic design platforms such as Wix. In addition, the monthly fees aren’t as high as some of their competitors, and users can sell unlimited products no matter which subscription plan they choose. If you’re looking to set up an online storefront for your E-commerce business, we think choosing Shopify is a no brainer. However, don’t just take our word for it—try it out for free for 14 days!
- Sell unlimited products and manage multiple stores from one simple interface
- Full suite of services such as order processing, inventory management, SEO boosting and more
- Enormous selection of free and paid Apps to enhance your store
- Beautiful design templates
- Integrate with shipping software such as Pirate Ship to access the best discounts on shipping labels
- Browse more features
- 14 day free trial
- Three subscription plans available: Basic ($29.99/month), Shopify ($79/month), and Advanced ($299/month)
- “Plus” Enterprise-grade subscription also available upon request
- Largest selection of educational resources such as guides, forums, podcasts and more
- Hundreds of customizable themes to design your website
- 24/7 live chat, email and phone support