Wix is a basic website builder and hosting site. They offer E-commerce subscription plans, but their services appeal more to everyday users than businesses.
Wix is popular with everyday users due to their simple design layouts and the vast variety of templates to build from. Lots of people use Wix from restaurant owners, photographers, musicians, yoga instructors, designers, bloggers and more. They offer different levels of both personal and business subscription plans, and their monthly fees are among some of the lowest out there for website builders. However, Wix isn’t as focused on E-commerce functionality as other sites such as Volusion, Shopify, and BigCommerce are. In that sense, it’s more like Squarespace than anything else. If you’re looking to build a website with an online storefront for your E-commerce business, we suggest checking out some other, more powerful platforms.
- Simple, sleek and functional website creation
- Sell an unlimited amount of products
- Accept credit cards, PayPal, and offline payments
- Integrate a wide variety of Apps
- Browse more features
- Three business subscription plans: Basic ($20/month), Unlimited ($25/month), and VIP ($35/month)
- “Free” 14 day trial
- You’ll need to pay for a premium plan and request a refund
- Choose from over 500 designer made templates
- Users can also build their site from scratch
- No commission fees from sales
- Help Center available on their website for support