Popular amongst E-commerce businesses, BigCommerce is an all-in-one solution that allows users to build their own custom websites with an online storefront.
BigCommerce is a popular choice for E-commerce startups. Users rave about how easy it is to get started and the quality of customer support. However, a common complaint is that it’s not as all-encompassing as other platforms such as Shopify. Another thing to watch out for is that you need to subscribe to at least the “Pro” level to get perks such as the abandoned cart saver and stored credit cards. In addition, BigCommerce advertises that users automatically gain access to shipping label discounts. We suggest going through shipping software that integrates with BigCommerce instead. You (and your customers) won’t see better discounts on postage than when you use software to buy postage online.
- Sell unlimited products and SKU’s across a variety of sales channels
- Sales channels include a branded online store (on the actual website itself), eBay, Amazon, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest and Google Shopping
- Real time order and inventory management
- Download and integrate various Apps such as Mailchimp, McAfee Secure and more
- Browse more features
- Three subscription tiers: Standard ($29.95/mo), Plus ($79.95/mo), and Pro ($249.95/mo)
- Custom “Enterprise” pricing also available upon request
- Zero transaction fees
- 15 day free trial
- 24/7 support from a live representative
- Contact form and phone numbers available on their website