Squarespace is a website that lets users build their own webpages. It’s more geared towards personal websites than businesses. However, users can also easily build an online storefront into their websites, making it a popular choice amongst first time E-commerce startups and small businesses alike.
If you’re looking to build a personal website and boost your online presence, consider Squarespace. You’ve probably seen their commercials with Keanu Reeves, unless you’ve been living underneath a rock the past few years. The platform boasts a wide variety of clientele in numerous industries such as restauranteurs, musicians, photographers, fashion designers and more. It’s one of the most user friendly webpage builders out there, which is great if you’re not the most tech savvy person. Squarespace is a favorite amongst E-commerce startups and people looking to develop a web presence in general. Business accounts start at $18/month plus taxes, which includes the capability to build in a fully functional E-commerce store. However, the platform isn’t built specifically for E-commerce stores…so we suggest exploring some other options before you commit.
- Sell an unlimited amount of products and SKU’s
- Easily categorize and merchandise your products by drag-and-drop
- Accept all major credit cards as well as Apple Pay and PayPal
- Built-in customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Print shipping labels in batches with their shipping software integrations
- Browse more features
- Incredibly user friendly
- Build your website from dozens of beautiful design templates
- Free trial
- 24/7 customer support
- Vast Knowledge Base available on their website
- Contact form also available