SnapShip is an order fulfillment and inventory management partner. They work with a variety of eCommerce businesses that sell products across multiple channels.
SnapShip is a nice fulfillment center partner for eCommerce businesses. They also create custom packaging for clients, such as shipping boxes and retail packaging for stores. In addition, SnapShip advertises discounted rates that allow their clients to save money on shipping. However, potential customers should keep on the lookout for markups on top of their postage prices. To speak frankly, you’ll get better rates if you buy postage online through shipping software. As a rule of thumb, we suggest maintaining in-house fulfillment for as long as you can. This is especially recommended if your eCommerce business is just getting started. That way, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to properly communicate with a partner like SnapShip when the time comes to start outsourcing fulfillment.
- Standard fulfillment services such as warehousing, inventory management, kitting and shipping
- All of their services are scalable to grow with their clients
- SnapShip’s software integrates with online stores and marketplaces to automatically receive and fulfill orders
- Custom branded packaging
- Products include shipping boxes, retail packaging, inserts, manuals and more
- Returns processing and reverse logistics
- They process, inspect and restock every return on behalf of their clients
- Browse more features
- Warehousing rates as low as $4.95/month (excluding the cost of shipping to them)
- Clients only pay for what they use
- Request a free quote based on your monthly average order volume
- Instant chat support on their website
- Contact form also available
Not sure if SnapShip is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: