VIPparcel is a web-based shipping solution that lets users buy USPS postage at discounted rates. Users can conveniently print postage at home and skip the line at the Post Office. In addition, their software features integrations with E-commerce marketplaces like eBay, Kyozou, X-Cart, Magento and more.
Whether you are a consumer or small business owner, VIPparcel claims to give users the highest level of USPS discounts. However, we’ve still seen better rates elsewhere. In reality, there are other shipping software options that give you deeper discounts by offering a special mail class that VIPparcel doesn’t called Priority Mail Cubic. Therefore, we suggest doing some homework to maximize your savings whenever you buy postage online.
- Discounted USPS shipping services, both domestic and international
- Automatically import your orders from a wide variety of marketplaces and shopping carts
- Customize and automate your shipping with their API
- “Test print” postage with unlimited attempts at no charge
- Browse more features
- Free to use with no monthly fees
- Free trial version available
- Optional pick-up service for all customers within their operating range
- Applicable only to clients in DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, and FL
- Phone support from 8am – 8pm EST, Monday-Friday
- Online support also available
Not sure if VIPparcel is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: