Bonanza is a quickly growing peer-to-peer online marketplace that allows users to buy and sell goods, as well as create an online storefront.
Bonanza is quickly growing in popularity, and it’s easy to see why. The user interface is friendly and simple to navigate, and users can buy and sell goods with low transaction fees. Customers rave about the low average fees per sale compared to other online marketplaces, as well as the platform’s built-in marketing tools. Bonanza’s biggest calling card is the ability to sell on their marketplace as well as create an online storefront for your business. In that sense, it kind of gives users the best of both worlds. If you’re looking for an online marketplace to sell your goods, give them a try with their 14 day free trial. However, if you’re looking to create an online store, there are more comprehensive all-in-one solutions out there.
- Multi-channel inventory management
- Integrates with Google Shopping
- “Background Burner” tool picks out the product in your image and removes
- Browse more features
- 14 day free trial
- Sell on the Bonanza marketplace in addition to creating your own online store
- Hundreds of customizable themes to choose from
- All product listings are free; users pay nothing until a product sells
- Final value fees start at only 3.5%
- Phone support and contact form available on their website
- Users must create an account in order to receive support