Direct Outbound is a full service fulfillment center that specializes in E-commerce shipping. They offer a variety of services for E-commerce clients, such as pick and pack, kitting, and climate controlled warehousing services. Direct Outbound also creates custom packaging for subscription box clients.
Direct Outbound is a fine option if your small business is having a tough time keeping up with order fulfillment. Clients praise the low cost of services and the fact that deliveries are always on time. Direct Outbound integrates with several online stores, which makes it easy for them to receive goods, package them, and ship them out to your customers every day. Subscription box businesses can also benefit from their custom packaging division. While they claim to offer access to deep levels of USPS discounts, potential clients should be careful of markups. Therefore, it may make sense to buy postage online with shipping software and stick with in-house fulfillment if your business is still at a point where you can oversee everything.
- Integrate with various E-commerce platforms
- Automated order processing and unlimited order volume
- Get access to discounted shipping rates
- Access Commercial Plus Pricing discounts and negotiated rates with different carriers
- Browse more features
- Expertise in E-commerce shipping
- Their team have all owned or worked with online retail stores
- Ship to over 80% of the United States population in 3 days or less
- Email support available on their website
- They also advertise 24/7 support for clients