Shipwire is a cloud-based software that powers fulfillment and E-commerce solutions for small businesses. Their platform is free to use and boasts hundreds of integrations across multiple channels, including eBay, Magento, Shopify and more. They are a subsidiary of Ingram Micro, an enormous global technology and supply chain company. Thanks to Ingram Micro, Shipwire’s software connects users to one of the world’s strongest global fulfillment networks.
Shipwire offers a variety of postage from the major shipping carrier options as well as several other vendors. However, a lot of customers complain about the platform’s user interface. Another common complaint is that they feel “lost in the shuffle” of a huge international corporation. Also, it’s important to note that Shipwire charges $0.01 per label on top of the actual price of postage. Their platform can be useful if you’re looking to gain access to a large global fulfillment network. However, most E-commerce businesses run an in-house fulfillment operation. Therefore, it’s not the best shipping software option for small businesses simply looking to maximize savings on postage.
- Hundreds of marketplace integrations and fulfillment partners
- Flexible and customizable reporting
- Gain access to up 16.2 million square feet of storage space for global fulfillment
- Browse more features
- Free-to-use platform
- Synchronize orders, inventory, and delivery information between your systems and Shipwire’s warehouse locations
- Access to Ingram Micro’s global supply chain network
- Over 154 fully managed locations in 45 countries
- Resources for online support and phone support during normal business hours
Not sure if Shipwire is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: