Storenvy is an online marketplace where users can buy and sell products. Sellers can list products on the marketplace as well as build custom online stores.
Storenvy markets themselves as “the only E-commerce platform offering two great ways to sell online: a free custom online store and social marketplace.” While they do offer both choices to sellers, they aren’t the only ones—Bonanza actually provides the exact same services. In this sense, Storevny is a direct competitor to Bonanza in the sense of what it offers both buyers and sellers. Buyers can browse through millions of products from scores of businesses, and sellers can sell products in the marketplace as well as create a custom online store for free. Heads up: transaction fees still apply, and 10% of all sales from the marketplace actually go directly back to the platform. Storenvy’s platform is easy to use and get started, and getting products in their marketplace certainly doesn’t hurt. However, we think there are better all-in-one solutions out there for E-commerce businesses looking to set up a digital storefront.
- List up to 500 products for free
- Users can sell in the marketplace as well as create and customize an online store
- Customize even further with HTML & CSS coding
- Accept all major credit carts with Stripe and PayPal
- Built in features and apps such as email marketing, order fulfillment, inventory management and more
- Browse more features
- No coding or technical skills required to set up a a customized online storefront
- Storenvy takes 10% off every sale in the marketplace
- Sellers keep 100% of all profits from sales on their custom store site (minus transaction fees)
- Request an invite to Storenvy’s API (currently in private Beta testing)
- Create an account to access customer support (contact form)