Thill Inc Fulfillment is a fulfillment company and logistics network tailored to E-commerce businesses of all sizes. In addition to servicing E-commerce clients like online retail sellers, they also specialize in fulfillment for subscription box businesses.
In business since 1959, Thill Inc Fulfillment is one of the industry leaders in fulfillment. If your small business needs to start outsourcing fulfillment, Thill Inc is a fine option with years of experience. Compared to other fulfillment companies, their services are competitive and affordable. Their API integrates with major marketplaces, and they even have in-house programmers that will set up your marketplace connection for you (just in case you’re not that tech-savvy). Their integration partners include Shopify, eBay, Amazon and Magento, making it easy for clients to track orders and monitor fulfillment if they sell products across different channels. In addition, they offer a suite of “Value Added” services that other fulfillment companies don’t bother to include. For example, they steam and iron apparel for online clothing retailers. Just like the saying goes: the devil is in the details.
- Full suite of fulfillment services such as receiving, inventory management, order processing, kitting, pick and pack, shipping, and returns processing
- Connect to all the major E-commerce platforms and marketplaces with their API integration
- Thill’s in-house programmers can customize the integration process for you, including writing, testing and implementation
- Over 1 million cubic feet of warehousing space
- Storage facilities include climate and humidity controlled space, caged and isolated areas for valuable items, as well as refrigeration and freezer units
- Browse more features
- Regional distribution center locations allow you to reach all your customers in the continental United States in 2.82 days on average
- Clients enjoy several “Value Added” services throughout the fulfillment process such as product testing, apparel steaming and ironing, refurbishing returns and more
- Phone support available during normal business hours
- Email support also available on their website