Asendia formed in 2012 as a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post. Offering both international shipping and mailing services, Asendia is popular with E-commerce businesses with customers in foreign countries, and offers some of the cheapest international shipping rates you’ll find.
With a large variety of international mailing and shipping services, Asendia advertises themselves as “your partner for E-commerce and mail all over the world.” Geared heavily towards E-commerce businesses, they boast a wide range of marketplace integrations such as BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify and more. E-commerce businesses and consumers are often lured into working with a company like Asendia because of their heavily discounted rates. However, despite the low rates, potential customers should watch out for markups on top of actual postage prices.
In addition to being one of the cheapest international carrier options out there, customers report that shipping delays with Asendia occur less frequently. This is due to how robust Asendia’s carrier network is. Unlike a lot of international shipping companies, Asendia has partnered with multiple carriers (including two countries’ postal carriers: France’s La Poste and Swiss Post). Since they work with multiple carriers, Asendia is able offer more shipping lanes and networks than anyone else…hence, less delays.
- Multiple carrier network provides more pathways and less delays than other international carriers
- Four international parcel delivery services to fit all budgets, delivery requirements and tracking needs
- Mail services include business mail and direct mail such as catalogues, brochures, leaflets, marketing letters and more
- Wide range of marketplace integrations
- Dedicated proprietary software allows customers to easily edit return labels and track returned parcels
- Browse more features
- Some of the cheapest international rates you’ll find
- Ship to over 200 countries
- Mailing and shipping services aren’t the same worldwide—different countries receive different services
- Examples of countries with different services include France, Germany, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the United States
- Commitment to sustainability
- All deliveries from Europe are carbon-neutral due to energy efficient transport and investments in in carbon offsetting projects
- Contact form available on their website
Not sure if Asendia is right for you?
To explore the best carriers, check our guide:
Asendia are just Theives 16 days later & item still says just shipping information recieved.. and now on tracking sites it joint couriers( as parcel was coming from USA to uk) have all now disappeared as its been that long the tracking number is no longer valid to their systems. Emailed Asendia who never replies. Left trustpikot review along with all the others saying the same and you just get Asendias generic reply of contact seller they don’t have it. Sender has been contacted and You were given it.. theiving scumbags!!! Hope they go broke
Item was shipped from USA to Australia. Showed “out for delivery” on Dec 5. Then 14 days later on Dec 19, it is showing “parcel returned to shipper” with no reason given. I have emailed their customer support via their website twice, called, and even messaged their instagram accounts and have still not received a response. Awful experience.
Order # is 1ZBLD6DFUUQCTEO0AWFUO, look it up and see for yourself.
I live in Gothenburg Sweden and ordered a package from New York. Typically takes packages from the US around a week, maybe a bit more. Very slow delivery with Asendia. Package took 5 weeks. Luckily I didn’t need it that badly but was very slow and unreliable.
Lost packages. Unreliable tracking. No customer service. What a nightmare!! DONT DO IT