Asendia formed in 2012 as a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post. Offering both international shipping and mailing services, Asendia is popular with E-commerce businesses with customers in foreign countries.
With a large variety of international mailing and shipping services, Asendia advertises themselves as “your partner for E-commerce and mail all over the world.” Geared heavily towards E-commerce businesses, they boast a wide range of marketplace integrations such as BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify and more. E-commerce businesses and consumers are often lured into working with a company like Asendia because of their discounted published rates. However, potential customers should watch out for markups on top of actual postage prices. More often than not, shipping internationally will always be cheaper if you stick with USPS…and that’s all because of a special international service called Simple Export Rate.
- Four international parcel delivery services to fit all budgets, delivery requirements and tracking needs
- Mail services include business mail and direct mail such as catalogues, brochures, leaflets, marketing letters and more
- Wide range of marketplace integrations
- Dedicated proprietary software allows customers to easily edit return labels and track returned parcels
- Browse more features
- Ship to over 200 countries
- Mailing and shipping services aren’t the same worldwide—different countries receive different services
- Examples of countries with different services include France, Germany, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the United States
- Commitment to sustainability
- All deliveries from Europe are carbon-neutral due to energy efficient transport and investments in in carbon offsetting projects
- Contact form available on their website
Not sure if Asendia is right for you?
To explore the best carriers, check our guide: