Asendia formed in 2012 as a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post. Offering both international shipping and mailing services, Asendia is popular with E-commerce businesses with customers in foreign countries, and offers some of the cheapest international shipping rates you’ll find.
With a large variety of international mailing and shipping services, Asendia advertises themselves as “your partner for E-commerce and mail all over the world.” Geared heavily towards E-commerce businesses, they boast a wide range of marketplace integrations such as BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify and more. E-commerce businesses and consumers are often lured into working with a company like Asendia because of their heavily discounted rates. However, despite the low rates, potential customers should watch out for markups on top of actual postage prices.
In addition to being one of the cheapest international carrier options out there, customers report that shipping delays with Asendia occur less frequently. This is due to how robust Asendia’s carrier network is. Unlike a lot of international shipping companies, Asendia has partnered with multiple carriers (including two countries’ postal carriers: France’s La Poste and Swiss Post). Since they work with multiple carriers, Asendia is able offer more shipping lanes and networks than anyone else…hence, less delays.
- Multiple carrier network provides more pathways and less delays than other international carriers
- Four international parcel delivery services to fit all budgets, delivery requirements and tracking needs
- Mail services include business mail and direct mail such as catalogues, brochures, leaflets, marketing letters and more
- Wide range of marketplace integrations
- Dedicated proprietary software allows customers to easily edit return labels and track returned parcels
- Browse more features
- Some of the cheapest international rates you’ll find
- Ship to over 200 countries
- Mailing and shipping services aren’t the same worldwide—different countries receive different services
- Examples of countries with different services include France, Germany, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the United States
- Commitment to sustainability
- All deliveries from Europe are carbon-neutral due to energy efficient transport and investments in in carbon offsetting projects
- Contact form available on their website
Not sure if Asendia is right for you?
To explore the best carriers, check our guide: