Endicia is a web-based and API shipping solution that focuses on E-commerce retailers shipping with USPS. They aren’t off-base: USPS is always the best shipping carrier for E-commerce businesses sending out small to medium-sized parcels. Endicia’s platform features scores of major marketplace and shopping cart integrations such as Cartrover, Yahoo!, eBay, Volusion and more. This makes it a nice option for E-commerce retailers selling across multiple channels.
Endicia’s software is heavily customizable, which has its pros and cons. It’s not uncommon for customers to complain about feeling confused when they first start out on the platform. Also, Endicia advertises the “lowest possible rates,” but their USPS discounts only hit the Commercial Base Pricing Tier. You can get deeper discounts, such as Commercial Plus Pricing, with other shipping software options. Additionally, Endicia boasts how easy international shipping is on their platform. They lure customers in with their Global Advantage Program, which comes with certain perks like no customs forms and international address validation for over 240 countries. However, they have simply partnered with Global Post to hook customers up with those features. In reality, most other online shipping solutions have done the exact same thing. It’s also worth noting that Endicia has become infamous over the past couple years for reports of extensive downtimes (aka blackout periods).
- Discounted USPS Postage at Commercial Base Pricing
- Import your orders from virtually any store or marketplace
- Build your brand with customizable shipping labels
- Print large batches of shipping labels for large order quantities
- Browse more features
- 4-week free trial period
- Downloadable version available for Mac users
- No customs forms and address validation for over 240 countries with their Global Advantage Program
- Phone support during normal business hours
Not sure if Endicia is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: