ShipRush is a web-based and downloadable shipping solution that helps small and medium-sized E-commerce businesses streamline order fulfillment. It boasts over 70 integrations, including 3dcart, Big Cartel, Cratejoy, Jet.com, WooCommerce and more.
With a large number of integrations, ShipRush is a nice solution for E-commerce retailers selling products across multiple channels. However, customers complain the software is clunky and the learning curve is steep. ShipRush advertises up to 65% off base USPS rates and up to 20% off of FedEx rates with their “FedEx Advantage Program.” However, there are deeper USPS discounts you can get with other shipping software. Therefore, we suggest doing a bit of homework to maximize your savings when you buy postage online.
- Automatically import orders from 70+ marketplaces and shopping carts
- Get up to 60% off base USPS rates and 21% in FedEx savings
- Compare carrier rates and delivery dates
- Use automation rules to import orders, email customers and more
- Browse more features
- Switch between parcel, freight, or LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping
- Automatically qualify for FedEd Advantage Program when you subscribe
- Print up to 5000 labels per day with capability for more
- Guaranteed error-free shipping labels
- Live chat online support from 5 am – 5 pm PST, Monday-Friday
- Phone support hours are 8:30 am – 5 pm PST, Monday-Friday
Not sure if ShipRush is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: