Symbia Logistics is a third-party logistics provider that provides standard fulfillment services for E-commerce businesses such as warehousing, kitting, and digital storefront integration. Symbia’s software integrates with major marketplaces and shopping carts like BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Volusion and more.
Symbia Logistics can be a good partner if your business is looking to start outsourcing fulfillment. Their WMS integrates with most major marketplaces, and clients can manage orders and keep track of their inventory 24/7. However, it’s important to note that Symbia’s website doesn’t mention anything about discounted shipping rates. Even if they do offer shipping discounts, you can get even better rates if you buy postage online with shipping software. To speak frankly, clients don’t see big benefits from partnering with a 3PL like Symbia unless they are doing HUGE order volumes. If your E-commerce business is just starting out, we suggest sticking with in-house fulfillment for as long as you can.
- Fulfillment services such as warehousing, inventory pick and pack, kitting, returns/reverse logistics and more
- Integrate their Warehouse Management System (WMS) with marketplaces and shopping carts
- Browse more features
- Wide range of clients in B2B, B2C, and B2D industries
- Request a free quote tailored to your monthly order volume
- Phone support from 9 am – 5 pm MST, Monday – Friday at (855) 467-9624
- Contact form also available on their website