EasyPost is a customizable API solution that gives E-commerce businesses more control and flexibility over their parcel shipping and logistics. The platform supports a huge variety of carriers, such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, OnTrac and scores of others. They also provide order fulfillment services for businesses of all sizes at an extra monthly cost.
It’s important to note that EasyPost is strictly a shipping API, so they don’t have a user interface to buy postage online from a third-party postage provider. Users are able to purchase postage and track their orders like most other shipping software allows, but it requires a high level of coding and development knowledge. Therefore, EasyPost is best for super tech-savvy businesses and people building custom solutions.
- Create and print shipping labels
- Track your packages with a huge selection of carriers
- Insurance is available to purchase for a rate of 1% of total package value
- Browse more features
- Subscription is “pay as you go,” starting at $0.01 per package for their Tracking API
- Other services such as US address verification come with additional monthly fees
- Platform supports over 100 shipping carrier options
- Online support via email
Not sure if EasyPost is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: