ShipBob provides fulfillment services for E-commerce businesses that receive a high number of orders. ShipBob’s logistics network is enormous, and they have a fulfillment center in every major US city. As a result, you’re able to offer all of your customers 2-day shipping (as long as they’re in the continental United States). ShipBob also has several popular integrations like Walmart, Magento, Squarespace and more.
ShipBob may be a nice solution if your business is struggling to keep up with high-volume order fulfillment. They manage your inventory, pick and pack your orders, and ship your products at negotiated rates. However, ShipBob’s services don’t come cheap, and their shipping rates aren’t the best discounts we’ve seen. Therefore, it may make more sense to buy discounted postage through other shipping software and stick with in-house fulfillment—especially if your E-commerce business is just starting out.
- Automatically import your orders from any store or marketplace
- Discounted shipping rates with USPS, UPS, and DHL
- Ship to over 220 countries and territories
- Use your own custom packaging
- Browse more features
- Test the waters with a free trial version
- Fulfillment centers in every major US city
- 2-day shipping for customers in the continental United States
- 24/7 customer support from a live service representative
Not sure if ShipBob is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: