If you’re looking to see which carrier option is the cheapest for sending your parcel, ShipGooder is a nice option. Their website is free to use, and they’ve received rave reviews from the Wall Street Journal to Reader’s Digest. Customers praise the user interface and the amount of money they save on postage. However, ShipGooder claims users can “save up to 20% on their shipping costs” with USPS, which is a much lower discount than we’ve seen with other shipping software. Therefore, we highly suggest checking out other options if you’re shipping with USPS to give yourself the deepest discounts possible.
- Get a shipping quote within seconds and compare carrier rates side-by-side
- Both the fastest and the cheapest delivery options are featured
- Save up to 20% on USPS shipping labels
- Built in package tracking on their website, just type in your tracking number
- Note: Tracking isn’t available for Canada Post on ShipGooder’s website
- Browse more features
- Geared more towards everyday consumers than E-commerce businesses
- Same Day Shipping offered through local and regional partners
- Phone support available from 9 am – 6 pm EST, Monday-Friday
- Email support also available online
Not sure if ShipGooder is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: