ShipMonk’s software focuses on providing order fulfillment and inventory management to E-commerce businesses. In that regard, ShipMonk acts more as a global fulfillment center than a third-party postage provider. However, they do provide discounted postage from a variety of carriers. In addition, ShipMonk boasts a huge number or marketplace and store integrations. Such examples include 3dcart, LemonStand, Squarespace, Magento, WooCommerce and more.
If your E-commerce business can no longer keep up order fulfillment, ShipMonk may be a nice solution for you. However, some customers complain that the software isn’t very intuitive and express the desire for more marketplace integrations. It’s also important to note that their pricing is scaled based on how many orders you receive. In general, it may make more sense to maintain in-house fulfillment if your E-commerce business is just starting out. That way, you’ll have more control over quality and you’ll learn exactly what your business needs to run smoothly. You can also find better postage discounts with other shipping software options out there. Therefore, we suggest thinking twice before you start outsourcing fulfillment.
- Import unlimited orders from your marketplace or store
- Use custom API integration to automatically import orders
- Use your own custom packaging within ShipMonk’s fulfillment centers
- Browse more features
- Fulfillment is completely scalable
- Their fulfillment operation grows alongside your business as it expands
- Specialized order fulfillment for crowdfunding campaigns
- Automatically integrate into Kickstarter and IndieGoGo
- 24/7 customer support from a live service representative