Founded in 2009, ShipSaver is a shipping SaaS that allows users to buy and print discounted shipping labels as well as purchase discounted shipping insurance.
ShipSaver offers discounted labels and insurance to eCommerce merchants. In addition, they offer discounted insurance through a backend partnership with Shipsurance. However, their software currently only integrates with eBay, Etsy and Shopify. It is free to use, but potential clients should be wary of postage markups. Also, there are lots of negative reviews from users in the eBay selling community. ShipSaver don’t seem to offer the crucial USPS mail class Priority Mail Cubic like some other SaaS option do. Therefore, we suggest you look through other shipping software alternatives. There are more robust solutions out there that offer the ability to ship Cubic, and also automatically insure your domestic parcels up to $100 when you ship with USPS at no extra cost.
- Discounts on shipping labels and insurance
- Auto-import sales from eCommerce platforms such as eBay, Etsy, and Shopify
- Print bulk labels and insure bulk shipments
- Browse more features
- Software is free to use (but look out for markups)
- Access USPS Commercial Plus Pricing rates
- Contact form and email available on their website
- Phone support also available during normal business hours
Not sure if ShipSaver is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check out our guide: