Founded just in 2013 and marketing themselves as an “eBay alternative,” Truegether is an E-commerce platform where users can buy and sell goods at competitive prices.
Truegether markets themselves as a free-to-use eBay alternative. In that sense, users can both buy and sell products online. Sellers can publish their eBay listings to Amazon (and vice versa), as well as add products to their Facebook pages. However, the platform hasn’t really taken off since its creation. In addition, the user interface is extremely clunky and out of date. If you’re looking to buy or sell items online, we suggest sticking with eBay. There’s a reason they are still the giant of marketplace E-commerce between individual buyers and sellers.
- Multi-channel inventory management
- Publish eBay listings to Amazon and publish Amazon listings to eBay
- Add products directly or import listings from other marketplaces like eBay and Amazon
- Ship products with a variety of shipping carrier options such as USPS, UPS, FedEx and more
- Includes tracking information
- Two payment processors: PayPal and Amazon Payments
- Browse more features
- Free to use
- Truegether offers two subscription plans: Free and Premium. Both subscription plans feature no monthly fees, but the Premium plan forces users to choose a transaction fee of at least 4%
- Leverage Facebook commerce by adding products to your page or wall
- Contact form available on their website