XPS Ship is a free web-based shipping software solution that lets users print shipping labels from multiple shipping carriers at discounts. Their software integrates with most eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Etsy, PrestaShop, OpenCart and more.
Overall, XPS Ship is a fine shipping solution. Their software integrates into all major marketplaces, and users can print shipping labels individually and in batches. XPS Ship’s rates are where it starts to get a bit tricky. XPS Ship advertises themselves as “simply the lowest shipping rates around.” Their rates are indeed low when you stack them up against other shipping software providers, but in reality, they aren’t the lowest around. Potential users should note that XPS Ship makes money by adding markups on services such as First Class Package and Priority Mail Cubic. Therefore, we suggest looking into other free shipping solutions out there like that add ZERO markups and charge no hidden fees. That way, you’ll save the most money on shipping with USPS.
- Print individual and batch shipping labels
- Integrate with all major online stores and marketplaces
- Compare rates across multiple shipping carriers
- Address verification
- Browse more features
- Software is free to use
- Those interested can sign up and receive a free demo of their software
- Access Commercial Plus Pricing, but potentially with markup.
- Call the phone number on their website to speak to a live customer service representative
- Contact form and email support also available