Originally in the business of creating label printers, Rollo has begun to offer discounted shipping labels in addition to their physical product lines.
Rollo is a newcomer to the shipping software game, and this part of the company’s business is still in Beta testing. They advertise that shippers can save up to 74% off retail rates from all three major carriers (USPS, UPS, and FedEx), but on their website, it looks like they only currently support USPS and UPS. Users can either generate individual labels, or connect selling channels via a few major eCommerce platforms. Rollo states there are no setup fees or monthly fees, but they do charge a fee of $0.05 per label. While they make solid label printers, we know from our own experience that Rollo’s live chat customer support isn’t as responsive or as intuitive as other companies. Our take? Rollo is perfectly fine for printing off your labels, but you’ll still save a lot more money by looking into other more seasoned free shipping software options.
- Monitor and track online orders with the Rollo Ship Manager, currently in Beta testing
- Discounted labels from all three major carriers: USPS, UPS, and FedEx (although the site doesn’t appear to currently support FedEx)
- Compare real-time shipping rates and transit times
- Integrate with major eCommerce platforms Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, PayPal, Shopify, and WooCommerce
- 200 free shipments upon signing up
- Access Commercial Pricing rates with a fixed cost of $0.05 per label
- 5-star rated live chat support
- Rollo donates 10% of proceeds from each label charge to the charity of your choice
Not sure if Rollo is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check out our guide: