Originally in the business of creating label printers, Rollo has begun to offer discounted shipping labels in addition to their physical product lines.
Rollo is a newcomer to the shipping software game. They advertise that shippers can save up to 74% off retail rates from all three major carriers (USPS, UPS, and FedEx). Users can either generate individual labels or connect selling channels via a few major eCommerce platforms. Rollo states there are no setup fees or monthly fees, but they do charge a fee of $0.05 per label. Rollo also may charge payment processing fees whenever you add funds to purchase labels. While Rollo makes great thermal label printers for printing off your shipping labels, small business owners and individuals may still save more money by looking into other free shipping software options.
- Monitor and track online orders with the Rollo Ship Manager
- Discounted labels from all three major carriers: USPS, UPS, and FedEx
- Compare real-time shipping rates and transit times
- Integrate with major eCommerce platforms Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, PayPal, Shopify, and WooCommerce
- 200 free shipments upon signing up
- Access Commercial Pricing rates with a fixed cost of $0.05 per label plus payment processing fees
- 5-star rated live chat support
- Rollo donates 10% of proceeds from each label charge to the charity of your choice
Not sure if Rollo is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check out our guide: