ShipRobot is a powerful shipping solution that integrates with marketplaces, shopping carts, and payment processors. It is cloud-based, so you can use it anywhere you have access to a computer and the Internet. Some examples of ShipRobot’s integrations include Big Cartel, Ecwid, PayPal, Shopify, Storenvy and more.
Customers praise ShipRobot’s app for its user interface and rave about how easy it is to get started. ShipRobot even has some high-profile clients who use their services, such as Tesla. However, you should be on the lookout for postage markups during the purchasing process. They have negotiated bulk postage rates with several vendors, which is great if you’re shipping with UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, or Swiss Post. However, if your small business is shipping with USPS, we’ve seen better postage discounts with other shipping software options.
- Import your orders from multiple sales channels in real-time
- You can also add your own presets and shipping templates to reduce hassle
- You can create and print shipping labels in batches or one by one
- Automatically update your order statuses
- Customers automatically receive confirmation emails with tracking numbers when they place an order
- Browse more features
- Try it for free for one month
- They offer discounted postage from a large selection of vendors, such as UPS, FedEx, Canada Post, and Swiss Post
- Responsive customer service via a portal on their website
Not sure if ShipRobot is right for you?
To explore some cheaper, easier options, check our guide: